2012/05/16

Intreduce

Lets start with ME! 'Cause you don't know who I am, don't you?

Allright, lets start with the fact that my English is not perfect. It's not good. But I hope you'll understand, that if I do my blog in my own language (Dutch) no one will read it. If I really get responses that I need to talk Dutch, I'll do it. 

My name is (as you will know already) Ise Jil. Jil is my second name. I'm 13 years old and I live in the Netherlands. My grade for English at school is a 9, but I'm only in the first grade yet. My favorite hobby's are dancing, getting outside, reading, being with friends, and being homework free. My best friends are (non-sequential order) Kim, Irthe, Frances, Anne, Lieke and Britt. Kim and Irthe are girls from another class, Anne and Frances are cousins, Lieke is a very nice class mate and Britt is someone I know since primary. I have one sister, named Sam. Not a brother, a sister. I live with my parents, my sister and my 3 cats, Snuf (browse), Spin (spider) and Flo (Flea). This is who I am, Ciaoo'x