May 17th till May 20th
May 17th nothing really fun happend, it was just an ordinairy, no school day. May 18th I went to my hiphop lessons with my cousins and sister, Frances Estelle and Sam. We went on the bike to Zwaag, its 15 minutes. After an hour of dancing, we went home. At the evening we did nothing special at all. May 19th we went to our family from Canada, they went to Holland to come and see our grandparents. I havent seen them since six years ago. So we went to our grandparents home with my cousin Isabeau, sister, dad and aunt Ellen. At six pm we went home again. After that we went eating with the close family, and while we where eating my cousin Estelle came along. She asked if we could come outside with her. After eating we went with her to the station because or mom came back from Barcelona. We picked her up and dropped her at the house. We went to the city and played outside. A very fun game with tag on bikes! Very fun, you should try it once. After that we went to our home and watched some soaps like Holland Got Talent. At 10 pm Estelle went home and we where watching the Champions League. The next day, today, May 20th, we are going to our mother. Tomorrow is a school day again (with only 5 periods, yey!), but I have an so. Its about technique and its very difficult. And I've only written a summary! I'm really confused for another insufficient, 'cause I've already got a 5.7 and a 5,2. So I really need an 8 to keep up my good work for technique. You'll never understand if I'll say we work in other grades, a 5 is an 65 (x13) and a 10 is a 130. Its really fun 'cause 0/65 is the lowest, called MAVO, 65/90 is better, HAVO, and 90/130 is the best, VWO. I really want to go to the VWO but I have 6 grades on HAVO, thats really sad 'cause you can only have 3 grades on VWO. I'm confused 'cause it are all 89 and 88, so I really need some 100 or 99 that gets my grade an 90 or higher. Now I'm going to my mum, so see yaa! Till about 3 days I think...